The Camrose and Area Lodge Authority (CALA) was formed in 1995 under Ministerial Order as a Management Body. At the same time, The Bethany Group was granted Management body status.
The intent of the orders was for CALA to be responsible for three lodges and to have requisitioning authority for any deficits to operations, while The Bethany Group would manage the lodges and be responsible and accountable to CALA for the operations.
Supportive Living Lodges – 138 spaces
- Bashaw Meadows - 33 spaces
- Rosealta Lodge - 105 spaces
Board of Directors
The Board of Camrose & Area Lodge Authority is responsible for three lodges managed by The Bethany Group.
- Max Lindstrand, Board Chair (City of Camrose)
- Doug Lyseng, Vice Chair (County of Camrose)
- Don Gregorwich (County of Camrose)
- Agnes Hoveland (City of Camrose)
- Cathie Johnson (City of Camrose)
- Penny Shantz (Town of Bashaw)